Pilates Group Reformer Course
In partnership with Tensegrity Training (60182) This course will enable you to safely teach clients in the group fitness context. Graduates will be equipped with the skills required to develop into exceptional Pilates Professionals with knowledge and confidence to run Reformer-based classes.
Who should attend this course?
Fitness professionals, Pilates Matwork Instructors and Allied Health workers who want to incorporate Pilates with their clients in group Reformer settings
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites, however it is suggested that some prior experience in Pilates is beneficial
Pre-course Study: 5 hours
How long is the course?
2 1/2 days of face-to-face training and additional time to complete the necessary Assessments and online learning components
Course Materials: Course Manuals:
- Reformer Essentials Repertoire Workbook
- Reformer Intermediate/Advanced Manual
- Active dynamic pelvic floor training Manual
- Design Pilates flow & Teaching Methodology Manual
Can I count the course towards my Diploma? Yes
Do I get a government accredited outcome? This course has an accredited outcome of the following Units of Competency:
- CPLMAT 401 Apply anatomy and physiology to movement
- CPLMAT 405 Teach active dynamic pelvic floor training
- CPLMAT 407 Design functional Pilates choreography
- PILEQU 501 Teach Pilates Reformer repertoire
Course cost includes free assessment process valued at $450
How Much? $2400